Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Kevin Whitley

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Kevin Whitley Empty [ACCEPTED] Kevin Whitley

Post by Kevin_Whitley Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Kevin Whitley.
1.2) Date of birth: 08/04/1982
1.3) Sex: Male.
1.4) Race: White.
1.5) Phone number: 8882.
1.6) Current resident: Ganton 24.
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, Kidnapped, Shot at.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Barreta 92.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Well, the main reason I need a firearm license is because I need to protect myself. I just came from New York 2 days ago, and already have been shot at, I got shot in the leg and had to be using a wheelchair for 2 weeks. I am currently living with my cousin but most of the times he isn't around, and the streets are very dangerous, filled with gangbangers and drug dealers. When I just walk out of the apartment complex there is already a shootout, and people are killing everyone. I try to avoid that but I can’t due to the fact that they are always searching the place for any witness, as I turn out to be an innocent Victim. They began to ask me questions and then they aimed their guns to my head. I can’t live in peace due to those people shooting at us. In my apartment complex there are some black people that are very dangerous. I can’t even get in my car, they are always waiting for someone in the apartment’s parking lot. I have lost thousands of cash because of those people. I am asking for a mobile firearm due to the fact that I am mostly never at my house until I sleep or go there to eat. I’m usually driving around in my tow truck and most of the times I go fishing with a friend of mine, we both don’t own a firearm. We never laid our hands on any type of firearm, and most of the time we get robbed while we are fishing. I get calls from those random people to go check their car out like a tune-up or a refill or a repair, as you can see most of the times its all legit, nothing happens. It’s most likely it is a 4 out of 5 scales that they will rob you. When I have a firearm license it makes me really safe doing my job, when people are calling the mechanic line, giving us a call in need for something about their car. I have been trained for shooting range in Las Ventures before, I know how to maintain a firearm and use it. I know how to disable the non lethal shots until the officer’s arrive. Also the fact that the crime rate at this current day is really high.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Well, I'll keep the firearm in my waistline when I go out and when I'm at my house I'll keep it in a locked safe.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yeah, I'm level 24.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I have read it and completely understood it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Kevin Whitley , hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Kevin_Whitley

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Kevin Whitley Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Kevin Whitley

Post by Milot_Conteliano Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:16 pm

[ACCEPTED] Kevin Whitley Logo3ss

Dear Mr Kevin Whitley,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
POII Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum