Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Sergey Kashtanov

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Sergey Kashtanov Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Sergey Kashtanov

Post by Sergey_Kashtanov Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Sergey Kashtanov
1.2) Date of birth: < 16/07/1963
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 104-31-22
1.6) Current resident: < 27 Mulholland Road - renting a room in this house
1.7) Current occupation: < Car reseller

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Was robbed many times; threatened with a weapon many times; beaten up few times; knocked down by a car on purpose; shot

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Hello.

The main reason because of which I decided to apply for a firearm license is the danger of Los Santos. I've spent most of my life living in Russia, where I was able to walk safely anywhere around my city. When I came to the United States to work and live here, I discovered that the situation is a bit different at this place. Big cities are divided into neighbourhoods, and the difference between them is not only territorial as in Russia, but also social. There are 'good' districts in which rich people live and look after each other, but there are also places which are very dangerous to visit because of their population mostly consisting of potential criminals and street gang members, who sometimes even claim that the district is their property. Being in such places, especially in the late hours, even for a short time, might result in getting robbed.

My current occupation is reselling used cars, because of which I sometimes operate with large amounts of money, also risking to get scammed or carjacked - which I wouldn't want to happen; however, it could happen, considering that sometimes I have to deal with different people, including those from the 'bad' districts. Nowadays, these people are usually armed with illegal weapons which they use to threaten civilians, and because of that I would like to be able to protect myself effectively. I found that the best way to resist a firearm is to get one myself. However, I am a law-abiding person, and I don't want to break laws by possessing an illegal weapon, so that is why I decided to apply for a license.

Thank you.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a holster; and when I don't need it - in a safe in the room that I am renting.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No, I never had one.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Sergey Kashtanov, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Sergey_Kashtanov

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Sergey Kashtanov Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Sergey Kashtanov

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:15 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Sergey Kashtanov Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Kashtanov,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Invalid reasoning (Possible cause without sufficient evidence is no reason for a firearm's license).
- Not stating a enough reason to obtaining a firearm license (To support claim.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 8/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Sergey Kashtanov Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum