PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Darryl Lawrence
1.2) Date of birth: 15/03/1989
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 1061506
1.6) Current resident: Jefferson Hotel
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic Car

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I've been robbed many times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock 22.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Ever since I was a little boy, my father took me out on hunts to bring back some meat to have a good feast. We would always bring some Carbine Assault Rifles, make our own ghillie suits to keep hidden from sight, and kill the fresh deer that stalked around in the green, lush grass. As I grew older, I advanced into more and more weapons. I would go out to the range with my dad and shoot several targets.

More years passed, and my accuracy became better and better, and the new weapons kept coming. I knew to myself that I was definitely going to have my own gun when I turned 21. At the age of 16, a tragic thing had occured to my family and I. My father had passed away...

From what I heard, he had taken on a huge bear with a measily pistol. The bear did not die instantly, and it charged at my father. My father tried dodging it, but he was to late. The bear ripped away his flesh like a mad cow grazing on a field after he has not been fed for a day. I was so pissed off that I moved out of the house in Houston, Texas and headed to Los Santos.

I lived my life out in Los Santos until I was 21. The time was right to purchase my very own gun. To protect myself from harm, to become a Police Officer and use the gun for target practice, and to protect the ones that I love from ANYTHING. I wish the story and dream in my head comes true... that I will earn my Firearms license to buy my very own gun.
-
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: On my pistol holster, or in my vehicle.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Darryl Lawrence, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Darryl

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Darryl Lawrence

Post by Chris_Iverson on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Dear Mr Lawrence,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Invalid reasoning.
-Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 08/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II, Chris Iverson
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down