Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Chauncy Parks

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Chauncy Parks Empty [Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Chauncy Parks

Post by Chauncy_Parks Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:59 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Chauncy Parks
1.2) Date of birth: 04.07.90
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 1057123
1.6) Current resident: Crenshaw Boulevard .4, Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Since I live in Los Santos, I've lots of victim experience.
I know how it's like to be beat down, how it's like to get aimed with a gun in your face, and how it's like
to lose friends from one day to another. I've tried several times to get blasted on, and I've tried to get
robbed several times, too.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile (and Stationary if possible)
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle (and Shotgun if possible)

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Like I said, Los Santos is a dangerous place.
It's a tough job to survive in the city, especially in the neighbourhood, where I live in. I need to
make sure, that I can protect myself AND my future family. I've had friends, who got shot in their
own house, while their family was watching, crying. That's why I applied to get a Stationary weapon-
license too, if it's possible. I want to make sure, that I have a mobile weapon, when I go to a mall or
something, but I also want to make sure, that I can take care and protect myself in my own house, if
the situation gets tight. I would not apply a stationary weaponlicense, if I didn't felt I had a proper
reason, and I really feel I do.
If there's further problems with me getting both mobile and stationary weaponlicenses, i would like to get
only the mobile license, because that's the one I'm gonna use most of the time.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I already bought a big safe, where I'm planning to put
the weapons, too. It's big and awesome, and I can't imagine a better place to save a weapon.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: --

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No, not on this user, but my previous user was level 5.
(User Control Panel for previous user: http://cp.ls-rp.com/index.php?select=view)
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Chauncy Parks, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated

Last edited by Chauncy_Parks on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong format in Subject.)

Chauncy_Parks

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Chauncy Parks Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Chauncy Parks

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:24 am

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Chauncy Parks Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Parks,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Chauncy Parks Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down