Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned] - Jennifer Staisy

2 posters

Go down

[Banned] - Jennifer Staisy Empty [Banned] - Jennifer Staisy

Post by Jennifer_Staisy Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:55 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Jennifer Staisy
1.2) Date of birth: April 02, 1989
1.3) Sex: Female
1.4) Race: Black [IC2]
1.5) Phone number: 1060272
1.6) Current resident: 823 Angel Dr.
1.7) Current occupation: Unoccupied

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, Sexually Offended, Sexually Assaulted.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: .50 Caliber Pistol (( Desert Eagle ))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: My reason for obtaining a firearm is due to me being attacked almost every day by some random gang member on the streets when I'm just going to the store to buy my cat some milk and food, or to buy my family some food so that we can eat for the week. I just turned twenty one today and have been waiting for myself to become old enough to apply for a State-Legal firearm to defend myself. I suffer emotional problems due to being attacked every day, but sadly I cannot afford counseling or therapy, and if I were allowed this opportunity, why not take it? I am lucky enough to be alive today from the multiple robbing and sexual assault I suffer. Sometimes I cannot even call the police department due to my phone being taken away or lost. I feel that if I am allowed to by law to own a State-Legal firearm that I would be able to defend my body from the common every day gang member or street thug that attempts to attack me, if I am not allowed a self-defense tool, such as a .50 Caliber Pistol, I may be killed the next time anybody sees me. My sister has been almost raped before, and she was lucky that a police officer came right before she was taken inside the rapists house. I do not want something like this to happen to me, I swear that I will not attack people on choice, I will use this firearm ONLY for self-defense.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: The firearm will be stored in either a safe inside my house, or a locked container inside of my vehicle.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jennifer Staisy, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jennifer_Staisy

Back to top Go down

[Banned] - Jennifer Staisy Empty Re: [Banned] - Jennifer Staisy

Post by Dejan_Jokic Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 am

[Banned] - Jennifer Staisy Logo3ss

Dear Mrs Staisy,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Possession of a criminal record;
-Possession of ongoing charges.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Banned] - Jennifer Staisy Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum