PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Jackson Bloom
1.2) Date of birth: < 21/11/1972
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 2229
1.6) Current resident: < Las Colinas Boulevar #4
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed few times at Ganton, idlewood, El Corona-Mostly while doing my job as mechanic.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle 50.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I'm legit citizen of Los Santos, and I'm living in region in which was crime statistic has reached top regarding past, which means in late nights returning home or assisting neighbor my life and people life's around me could be set in danger, and in case to avoid this danger we could be protected by ourselves instead being under huge sign of question. My point is not use this weapon to avoid taking or making damage to any other human in Los Santos or outside of it, just make sure than there's less chance to be violated by some gangs or single thieves. And ownership of gun won't change my habits, because I'm using it as tool of protection not tool of violation or doing damage to someone or going to look for trouble on purpose, which means that gun will be used as much less as it's possible. In my hands it's used to save life not to raise death. These are just few or reasons why I should obtain firearms license, because I'm trying to protect myself and peoples around me, and my family.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Under well secured cabinet in my basement.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jackson Bloom, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jackson_Bloom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] - Jackson Bloom

Post by Dejan_Jokic on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:24 am

Dear Mr Bloom,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Excessive amount of spelling, syntax and grammar mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 07/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,

Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down