PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Calvin Chan
1.2) Date of birth: < 17/09/1981
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Asian
1.5) Phone number: 1060871
1.6) Current resident: < 17 Fellini Road, Temple
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Been robbed, racist assaults - both multiple times,
been shot at, carjacked.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle .50

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <
I moved to Los Santos not so long ago, and I have already been a victim on so many occasions.
I always get targeted mainly because of my race, my skin colour. I suffer from verbal abuse, but that's not the problem here.
I'm a Car Mechanic and I always have to deal with people, all kinds of people, including imposters
luring me to somewhere with no one else around and the next thing I know - I get a gun pointed at me. I have tried bringing a baseball bat with me, but it's useless with a gun pointed at my face, in situations like that, there's no way I would be able to call the police, or just anything in general. There's a family that always have to wait for me to come home everynight, worrying if I'm in danger.
My family and I are constantly being scared of robbed, assaulted, or even killed...and we don't deserve this. I am just an innocent civilian that's wanting to do my job.

I've called the police on several occasions , but sometimes, they take too long to respond, so frankly, I wasn't able to defend myself. I understood that the only way to protect myself is whether to become a part of the law enforcement or obtain a firearm, seeing as I'm happy with my job, I'm applying to choose the second option. I' would still call 911 whenever I'm in trouble, but when I see no other option, I'd try calling 911 again. But most of the time I'm in situations where I can't even take my phone out, if I did I'd be shot at, of course. If this is the case I'd think about using my firearm. I'm not looking to harm anyone. I'm just looking to keep myself safe so as my friends and family, I wouldn't like to lose anyone close to me, but with a firearm, it'd be possible to keep everyone i care about safe around me. I understand that the firearms must not be used in any circumstances unless it's for self-defense and if I feel that my life is in danger.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I will conceal the weapon on my person at all times securely while I'm working, or be stored in a safe and locked away in my house or car.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Calvin Chan, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Calvin_Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] - Calvin Chan

Post by Dejan_Jokic on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:14 am

Dear Mr Chan,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,

Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down