Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-governmental firearm application] Jacob Matt

2 posters

Go down

[Non-governmental firearm application] Jacob Matt Empty [Non-governmental firearm application] Jacob Matt

Post by Jack_Matt Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Jacob Matt
1.2) Date of birth: < 25 - 02 - 1990
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 1059076
1.6) Current resident: < East Las Colinas
1.7) Current occupation: < none.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I'm robbed for many times just on the moments I can't use it.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <

Hi

I'm Jacob, and I would like to have a Desert Eagle to protect myself. It's not with the meaning to kill people, just to show it to criminals to scare them off if really nessecary. I really need to have it to prevent robbers. When showing the gun it will scare them off. And it's a good protection for my family also. I won't sell my weapons, only use it by myself.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Hidden in a box in a secure closet in a house in Las colinas, and when i'm outside, i'll holster it under my trousers. It wont be visible.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jacob Matt, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jack_Matt

Back to top Go down

[Non-governmental firearm application] Jacob Matt Empty Re: [Non-governmental firearm application] Jacob Matt

Post by Fahimul_Rita Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:17 pm

[Non-governmental firearm application] Jacob Matt Logo3ss

Dear Mr Jacob Matt,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Not yet for filled the age of 21.
- Lack of effort.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (Q4.1 - 250 words ATLEAST.)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 03/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down