Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Emmanuel Torres

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Emmanuel Torres Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Emmanuel Torres

Post by Manny_Torres Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Emmanuel Torres
1.2) Date of birth: 12/06/1990
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White/Latino (Mixed Race)
1.5) Phone number: 1050469
1.6) Current resident: El Corona
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: I was once chilling at the Fishing Pier, when all of a sudden four black dudes show up. They robbed all my money, $3,462, and then shot me on my left leg because I didn't have the amount they wanted. This happened quiet a while ago, so I already recovered from it. They had masks on, so I didnt see how they looked like. Then this other time i was at the bank, when two guys and a girl show up and get me to get inside their car. Then they took me to Flint County, and it was deserted wth no one around, and there they robbed all my money, $2,200, and beat me up afterwards pretty badly. They also had mask! So I couldn't really see their faces.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle .50

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I personally dont feel safe walking around any streets in Los Santos. I can't even step outside my house without having the fear of being robbed again. I think that if I were to get permission to have a gun, I would atleast feel safe once again. I promise to use my gun ONLY for an emergency. I will not hurt nobody, only if they dont have the intention of hurting me. My gun will be with me at all times, and will only be used for when another situation like this happens again. If i see someone else in trouble, I will not pull out my gun and start shooting. The best thing to do would be to call the police and let them take care of it. Again, my gun will only be used for emergencies, not to fool around with it.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: They will be stored at my house, in my safe, that has a combination lock that nobody would ever guess. I already bought a special safe for my guns. It will be stored in my room, inside my closet, getting covered by a pile of dirty clothes. No one but me, not even my relatives, will have access to it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes. Level 7.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Emmanuel Torres, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Manny_Torres

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Emmanuel Torres Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Emmanuel Torres

Post by Fahimul_Rita Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Emmanuel Torres Logo3ss

Dear Mr Emmanuel Torres,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

((I'm guessing you're Manny Torres as Emmanuel wasn't found.))

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum