[Government Firearm Application] Michael Hatfield

Go down

[Government Firearm Application] Michael Hatfield

Post by Mike_Hatfield on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:51 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Michael Hatfield
1.2) Date of birth: < 12/04/1978
1.3) Sex: < Female / Male **There is a circle around Male **
1.4) Race: < Black / White / Latino / Middle Eastern / Asian etc. **There is a circle around White**
1.5) Phone number: (555) 105-7316
1.6) Current resident: < 7681 Klein Street, East Los Santos, San Andreas
1.7) Current occupation: Los Santos Prison Guard / Emergency Medical Service / Fire Department **There is a Circle around the Emergency Medical Service**

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile / Stationary / Convenient **There is a circle around the word Mobile **
3.2) Desired firearms: < MP5 / Shotgun / Colt etc. **There is a circle around the word Colt **

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < My names Michael Hatfield, Everyone calls me Mike, I'm from a backwoods town out in North Carolina, I won't get into details about the name, because you probably don't know where it is

When I originally moved to San Andreas, it was nothing like North Carolina, I lived in Palomino Creek, Red County. And I was worried for my property then, however if I thought I was worried then, it's nothing compared to East Los Santos

I just bought a house in Los Santos, I was assured it was a good neighborhood, I guess they were mistaken, I don't know, but I need to renew my weapons license to protect my own life Now I'm not allowed to carry my weapon while I'm on duty, as I work for the EMS, therefor I will be installing a small safe box under the passenger seat of my car, and my house came with a safe, so I will be leaving my pistol in there when not in use. I assure you, you've trusted me before, you can trust me again.

Thank you for your time, I'm sure I'll hear from you soon. God Bless
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: The Colt Pistol will be stored on my person while off duty, on duty, it will be either secured safely in my vehicle,

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes. I applied for two successful Firearms licenses.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: I believe so, but I'm not sure.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: One day, it was just gone, I logged in and no longer had my license, right after they were all taken for not renewing, but since I applied within the week, I was supposed to be able to keep mine. However, I dunno what happeend. ))

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name:http://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=45578
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Michael William Hatfield, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Mike_Hatfield on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing Topic : It's very late where I am, and I forgot the topic.)

Mike_Hatfield

Back to top Go down

Re: [Government Firearm Application] Michael Hatfield

Post by Fahimul_Rita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Dear Mr Michael Hatfield,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

(( On an OOC note, your license went missing because of this; Criminal distribution of firearms via licensed dealer. ))

Last edited by Fahimul_Rita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake)

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down