Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Kazimir Ortega

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Kazimir Ortega Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Kazimir Ortega

Post by Kazimir_Ortega Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1) Full name: Kazimir Ortega
1.2) Date of birth: 08/01/1990
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Latino
1.5) Phone number: 105-9695
1.6) Current resident: Flint Trailer Park
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic, Fisherman

2.1) Past victim experiences: I've been robbed, beaten, assaulted, gunpointed many times.

FIREARM INFORMATION
3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile, Stationary
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle .50, Shotgun

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:

The main reason of my application is that my mechanic job takes me different locations, where I'm exposed to criminals and robbers. I'm often called to repair, repaint and fill with gas others' car, far from a police station.

I've been attacked several times since I've moved to Los Santos. I've tried to call the police, but it takes too long to respond. I became afraid of my life when my friend and his girlfriend were kidnapped.

I'm new to town, I came from Bronx, another town where the crime rate is high. In Bronx was easier to adapt myself to the place becouse all my family and friends was there and they helped me. Here, I must do it by myself and it's realy hard to do it without a gun. All I want to do is to live a queit life as mechanic and fisherman.

Another reason is my car, Sentinel, a very expensive car. I live in a poor place, Flint Trailer Park, which is full of thieves and robbers, so my Sentinel we'll be in a permanent danger.

I want the weapon because I feel threatened by thieves, and with a gun I will feel more safer and self-confident, and I will be able to defend myself. Los Santos can be a dangerous place, and I want to be sure I can defend myself from criminals.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Holstered, under jacket, or when it's not in use, it will be stored in a metal cabinet,locked, or when I'm in car, it will be stored in a safe box.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))
6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
EULA: I, Kazimir Ortega, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Kazimir_Ortega

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Kazimir Ortega Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Kazimir Ortega

Post by Alan Stewart Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:46 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Kazimir Ortega Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Kazimir Ortega,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum