Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Rollin Franklin

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Rollin Franklin Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Rollin Franklin

Post by Rollin_Franklin Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:49 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Rollin Franklin
1.2) Date of birth:12/18/1980
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 2012
1.6) Current resident: Idlewood
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms:Desert Eagle
4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:The reason for me applying for this weapon license is because I was robbed quite a few times. The weapon would keep me safe in case of an emergency, such as Robbery or something of the sort. It will only be used in Self-Defense scenarios where it is only absolutely necessary and at NO other time. Hopefully I will be able to reveal it and the robber will go away and no one will have to get hurt. Also I would like to say I shall not pull it out unless it's it's a one hundred percent emergency, I won't pull it out in front of my friends to look "Cool" or anything of that sort. I Realize to the fullest extent that this is my responsibility to use this only when necessary not to show off to anyone and with a gun license I must be responsible. Thank you for reviewing this.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:The back of my truck, In a case.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:No.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name:http://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24564
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Rollin Franklin, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Rollin_Franklin

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Rollin Franklin Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Rollin Franklin

Post by Brandon_Griffin Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:18 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Rollin Franklin Logo3ss

Dear Mr Franklin

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information here: http://dfllspd.freeforums.org/applications-are-closed-t2258.html

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Rollin Franklin Do1h6w
Los Santos Police Department.
Brandon_Griffin
Brandon_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum