1.3) Sex: Female
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 555-2020
1.6) Current resident: Pershing Square Apartments, Room 1
1.7) Current occupation: Deputy Mayor, Los Santos Government

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Silenced Pistol, Pistol, Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Primarily, a weapons license would be crucial to my own survival as a high ranking member of the Los Santos Government. Though I understand that we have a security agency currently operating on our behalf, it is still in its early recruitment stages and is not fully operational. Twice, already, i've experienced encounters in which individuals have attempted to mug me. Fortunately, the LSPD has been there to act as the deterrant. However, what if this were not the case? What if i'm completely alone, and away from the roads? It really doesn't bear thinking about...

I'd like to use a firearm, much more as a deterrant than as a separate form of defence. People in the city think that, just because they are armed, they can do whatever they like without any resistance. Fortunately, the DFL provides a much more amicable reality. Only earlier today was I kidnapped by an armed individual who shot me in the leg; my demise only being deterred by the swift actions of Commander Livington and the rest of the LSPD.

I would like to push forward my request purely as a matter of self-defense and comfort; I would feel safer venturing out into the city by myself if this license were to be granted. I would like to kindly ask that you consider this with due care. Thank you.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Secured drawer in my office, or kept in my handbag.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name: http://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11126
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Naomi Williams, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Naomi Williams

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Naomi Williams

Post by Frank_Bullet on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down