Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned] Nikolai Koslov

2 posters

Go down

[Banned] Nikolai Koslov Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Nikolai Koslov

Post by Nikolai_Koslov Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:02 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Nikolai_Koslov
1.2) Date of birth: 23/03/1987
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race:White
1.5) Phone number: 1026121
1.6) Current resident: 18 Riverlane, Palomino Creek.
1.7) Current occupation: Blogger / Car mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, 6 times. 4 times with injuries. All times with firearm usage. Kidnapped several times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock 45.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I want to be fully protected when i go to work with my towtruck. If my vehicle and me are exposed for danger, it will be very helpful to have a legal firearm holstered. If the person is about to shoot me, it would be good if i can self-defense me. I want also to use it for House defense. I have been robbed and kidnapped several times, and now i am sick of it. I want to defend myself from these robbers, while i am doing my job. I work a lot outside and at night, when most of the people are sleeping. This makes me even more vulnerable of robbers.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
I my vehicle when i am driving around, this can be opened via two keys, both different locks. This box is made from titanium, and can be found under my resident's bed and in my towtruck. this firearm will be put on safety with the ammo clip unloaded. This will be for security.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Nikolai Koslov, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Nikolai_Koslov

Back to top Go down

[Banned] Nikolai Koslov Empty Re: [Banned] Nikolai Koslov

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:22 pm

[Banned] Nikolai Koslov Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum