Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Tyreek Moss

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Tyreek Moss Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Tyreek Moss

Post by Tyreek Moss Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:02 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Tyreek Moss
1.2) Date of birth: < 12/04/1987
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 1024908
1.6) Current resident: < 24 Temple Drive
1.7) Current occupation: < Car repairman

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, enemies, raped, etc. State it HERE, and NOT in question number 4. I have been robbed by some hoodlums.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < An Colt or an Glock

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < State minimum of 250 words
The reason why I want to have an firearm license is because I would like to protect my wife and my unborn child. While I was growing up, my dad had an firearm license and kept firearms in our house. It did indeed protect me and my mother. My dad always told me when I turn 21 I should get an firearm license. Me and my wife had been married for about an year. I remember one night some hoodlums came in our home and pointed a gun at her and I was very helpless. I would be very fearful if this happens when my child is born into the world. I wouldn't take adventage of having an firearm license. For example sell them to other local citizen around town or just shoot people. Like I said I just want to protect me and my family.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: It will be store in my safe where I only have access to it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Tyreek Moss, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if

Tyreek Moss

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Tyreek Moss Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Tyreek Moss

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:21 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Tyreek Moss Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Moss,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying. I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information: HERE

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Tyreek Moss Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum