Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Jason_Shakur

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Jason_Shakur Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application]- Jason_Shakur

Post by Jason_Shakur Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Jason Shakur
1.2) Date of birth: < 15/1/1988
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 1052129
1.6) Current resident: < Idlewood Area
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechainc
2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, enemies,attacked.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: < .50 Caliber Handguns.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I need to obtain a firearm license becuase few things-

First i live in idlewood area,and its very dangerous area, and theirs alot of fights around this area, and even gang fights, i want know that i can protect myself and my friends and not just dependence on one system like the Police because i been robbed more then five times, and i been so close to death more then you can think of.

their been alot of times that the Police didnt come in the right time,and peoples and especially me, got Robbed and killed because the difference of one minute late.
i want know thats this kind of case not goona happen to me, that i can protect myself and others, by using the firearm for self-defence.

Second, Im Mechainc, and theirs alot of robbers that think were simple target.
i want to change that, i want to have the power to protect myself from those kind of peoples, and firearm is one of the things that can help me and other Mechanics to protect ourselfs.

I need this license to protect myself and others and to use it for Self-Defence.
I know how to behave with Firearm, i know what the meaning of having power like that, and im goona use it for pleasant of me and everyone around me.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a holster that's attatched to my belt.
When im in home it'll be stored in a secure gun-locker in my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: None
5.3) If yes, state the reason: None

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jason Shakur, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jason_Shakur

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Jason_Shakur Empty Re: [Accepted] Jason_Shakur

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:30 pm

[Accepted] Jason_Shakur Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down