Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Justin Perkins

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Justin Perkins Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Justin Perkins

Post by Justin Perkins Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:33 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Justin Perkins
1.2) Date of birth: 23/08/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 6016
1.6) Current resident: 1012 Sunrise Ave - Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have been robbed like eight times, got my house broken into a few times. Got my girl friend kidnapped and raped, and she's gone missing. My car joy rided and returned damaged.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: <Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock .17 or Colt.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I have noticed the Los Santos crime rates went up, and there are many gangs, mafias, crime organisations and all. Los Santos has been pretty dangerous, and I just want to avoid the fact that theres actually crimes in Los Santos. Don't you hate it when someone break into your house, and steal all your things, and food. Or when someone breaks into your car, joy rides it, and return it damaged. I have been a mechanic for a long time, thinking of joining the Emergency Services, but I don't want to loose all my money because of these recently robberies. I had a girl friend, but she was kidnapped and raped. She was never found. When I found out that happend, I was going crazy. But lucky, my friend David helped me out. I just want to scare the robbers or "bad guys" , what ever you called them. Won't dare hurt them, just scare them off. I'm just sick and tired of getting robbed, and getting my house and cars broken in too. One day, Los Santos will be a safer place again, and there will actually be a wonderful place like it was back then. I just want to show them, I'm not scared, and willing to fight back, so that they won't mess with me anymore. Like I wish, all the gangs will get auto-arrested, because they are the reason that the Los Santos crime rate went up. Streets of Los Santos, is like walking into hell, you might run into a con man, rapist, or some kind of armed robber. I personally don't like weapons, since they are very dangerous, and not fun to play with. But it's like, I'm in Los Santos, and have to have a weapon license. If I did say that, to people that never visited Los Santos, there probably no more people living in Los Santos, other than gangs.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
My leather Holster, or my gun safe which is extremely hard to break in, and hidden from sight at my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: --

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, [Accepted] Justin Perkins 82328222, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Justin Perkins

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Justin Perkins Empty Re: [Accepted] Justin Perkins

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:27 pm

[Accepted] Justin Perkins Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down