Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Roberto Santana

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Roberto Santana Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Roberto Santana

Post by Roberto_Santana Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:06 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Roberto_Santana
1.2) Date of birth: 25/05/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1051681
1.6) Current resident: Jetty Lounge / Marina Canals
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: I was robbed many times and once almost died because of a shot to my right leg.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: My reason for obtaining a firearm license is simple. I want to protect myself and my brother. As you can see, my job here in Los Santos is a mechanic. I always drive my towtruck. Driving around in Los Santos. Repair there, repair here, repaint there, repaint here. Everyday I always interact with strangers. I always get scared, if the client who called me is not alone. I worry if he called me, just to make me to come and robbed by them.
Being a mechanic is dangerous. The crimes rate in Los Santos is very high. Many of them called mechanic just to make him come to their trap. They called in a quiet area, so that they could easily rob without someone knows. I was robbed many times. I know some fighting technique, like Karate or Kung-Fu. But, how could we threw a punch to someone who holds a deagle and aimed it to your head? It's impossible to fight back or even escape. But it is different, if you had a deagle by your side. The robber will think twice or maybe more to rob you or not.
Another reason is, I have a brother. He is older than me. He is smart, but he is careless and always puts him in danger without even thinking about his life. He always interact with strangers. Even with those who have guns and known as a dangerous man. He is a mechanic too like me. But he is different. If me, if I were called by someone to come to his place which is a mafia or gang territory, I would refuse him. But if my brother, he wouldn't care whether it is in gang or mafia or any place that is dangerous. Fortunately, with his careless and dangerous acts and attitudes like that, he still survive and still alive until now. But still, anything just could be happened. I have no more family except him and my dad in London. My mother was dead because she was attacked by thugs in London. I didn’t want this happened again to my family. My brother is the one who are easily harmed. That’s why, I need a firearm to protect him. Not only him, but to protect myself too. A deagle would be enough to protect us. I won’t use the firearm for a crime. I didn’t like crimes. My mother got killed by criminals. How could I possibly become a criminal? That was all my reason. I hope that you will accept this. Thank you.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I will put it in my hidden holster. But in house, I put it on a locked briefcase.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Roberto Santana, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Roberto_Santana

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Roberto Santana Empty Re: [Accepted] Roberto Santana

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:55 pm

[Accepted] Roberto Santana Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum