Post by Ronald_Harper on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Ronald Harper
1.2) Date of birth: < 23/10/63
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 555-8787
1.6) Current resident: < 670 LS Forum East Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic and part-time working Trawler.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, Attacked, House theft, Local gangs victimising house

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert eagle .50 and a Old country Shotgun

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I live in a very gang controled area' i have a son living with me, and i dont earn alot of money. Buisness and work is hard, i sprare time fish to try income enough money to pay my taxes. Recently from moving into this area a local gang has been threataning myself and my young son aged just sixteen, also they have been breaking down my very bad house door's and taking belonging's from the house. I feel victimised i obviously call the police but by the time they get there it's to late or they eaither threaten me saying if i call the police they will kill my young child, i wish to have protection on myself to ensure my son and me are safe when we are in or outside of our housing residence. I would love to watch my boy grow up safe, at the moment this is not possible. The Gang are a bunch of youth thug's with bat's with a firearm i can protect my family and would ensure the gang scarper. This is the only reason i request i firearm's license i am a family male not a alpha killer.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I would store the shotgun in my house in a enclosed wardobe next to my bedroom to ensure if they come in i have enough time to pick up the firearm in self defence, also i would use the desert eagle safley hiding it under my shirt on a strap to ensure the gang to not attack me or my child when walking him from school back to home.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:NO
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason:N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes i am over level four
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes i fully read it and understood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Ronald Harper, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Ronald_Harper on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ronald_Harper

Back to top Go down

Re: [Banned] Ronald_Harper

Post by Milot_Conteliano on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Dear Applicant,

Firearm MP5 is not permitted in use for self defence nor is it used for self defence against animals. Convenient (MP5, M4) is only for law enforcement officers unless you are governmental personnel which are highly in need of automatic firearm for protection.

You will slaughter someone instead of self protecting yourself.

We suggest that you request for mobile firearms such as deagles or stationary such as shotgun and state a reason why as it has more strict criterias.

Change your firearm request or it will be automaticly denied within 72 hours.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald_Harper on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Done

Ronald_Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Bullet on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down