Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Monica White

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Monica White Empty [Accepted] Monica White

Post by The Mastermind Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:58 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Monica White
1.2) Date of birth: 7/3/1970
1.3) Sex: < Female
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 9080
1.6) Current resident: < Jetty Lounge, number two.
1.7) Current occupation: < Administrator of PRO-TOURS Bus company.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, raped.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < The main reason I would like to get a fire arms license is due to the pure reason that LSPD/SASD can't always get there to save you, your not always going to be able to call 911 with a gun aiming at you. I've never really had a liking of guns, I was brought up in a wealthy family and we didn't come across any types of situations including firearms. My whole opinion to crime, weapons totally changed after an incident on the 23rd of Jully, 2005. At the place I work, we park up the buses in the storage and then I usually will walk home, its about half a mile. I begun to walk north along main road, on the pavement and I spotted a gang of black males waiting for me ahead. I saw nothing of this, and assumed they was no threat; I was totally wrong. I begun to approach them, and quickly walked around them, and built up pace with my walk. I quickly glanced back, to my surprise one of them was running at me, and the rest were following laughing and shouting. I foolishly stopped, and confronted the man. I was about to say "Why are you running at me" but I wasn't able to as he aggressively threw a set of multiple punches to my face. I was totally stunned by the impact of the punches, my body dropped onto the cold pavement. I remember everything going blurry, and I could hear their voices but very slowly, like It was in slow motion or something of that field. I could feel them touching me, but I didn't move as fear kicked in, I was totally traumatized. They took three thousand dollars out of my purse, stole my phone, my company radio, my house and vehicle keys, my purse with credit cards, bank statements and various other stuff. After about fifteen minutes of laying their, a passer by assisted me in recovering from this brutal mugging. They took me to the bank, where I quickly closed my account, and placed it into a new one.

I was fortunate enough to get off this mugging with a few bruises, and three grand down. I know off others who have lost their lives, their houses, cars, thousands of dollars. I want to help stop these culprits from roaming our streets, picking off innocent citizens and moving on like its a game. I may just be a woman, but my goals are the same as any other law abiding citizen, I want to bring it to an end.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: The Desert Eagle will be either kept on me in a secure shoulder holster, hidden. When I'm sleeping it'll be inside a safe, with a combination lock.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: NO
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, level 14.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Monica White, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

The Mastermind

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Monica White Empty Re: [Accepted] Monica White

Post by Dejan_Jokic Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 pm

[Accepted] Monica White Logo3ss

Dear Mrs White,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Accepted] Monica White Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down