[Banned] Johnny Santora

Post by Johnny on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Johnny Santora
1.2) Date of birth: < 02/11/1990.
1.3) Sex: < Male.
1.4) Race: < Black.
1.5) Phone number: < 1041492.
1.6) Current resident: < Glen Park, Exton Avenue.
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I remember the few years ago when i got robbed and wounded by two white guys, they called for mechanic support i answer on it, when i came there and get out from the car they aimed a gun at me and told me to get in their van, then they took me long away from Los Santos, and there torture me and shoot me in my lag, and left me there... Few days ago similar thing happened again, so i decided to apply for firearm license and protect my self from now on.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Convenient.
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle, Colts, etc.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Hello, my name is Johnny Santora, i live in Glen Park in Exton Avenue with my friend and brother Michael Blount, i live in a very bad neighborhood, i can't sleep through the nights always shootouts, screams outside and such things, some times i am scared to get out of my house when i get up in the morning, many times my windows got broken by gun shots, i was O.K. with that till now, when i stepped out from my house one morning to take the newspapers two guys with masks jumped me from the back shouting : "Don't make a fuckin' move i will blast ya' brain, and give me all your money", i was scared in that moment so much, i gave them all my money, then they hit me in the back of my head with the gun, i woke up few minutes later with blood all around me.

Another reason why i am applying from this license is, i am an mechanic and i am struggling as much as i can in this city, i got robbed few times, but the last time was very bad for me, i almost died, i am obtaining this licenses mostly for self-defense.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: When i am on duty it will be always with me in the truck, but most of the time it will spend in the house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: /

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Johnny Santora, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Johnny

Back to top Go down

Re: [Banned] Johnny Santora

Post by Frank_Bullet on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down