Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Marc_Verdier

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Marc_Verdier Empty [Accepted] Marc_Verdier

Post by Marc_Verdier Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 pm

1.1) Full name: Marc Jonathon Verdier
1.2) Date of birth: 08/20/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Caucasian
1.5) Phone number: (105)-79-75
1.6) Current resident: 4188 Barrington Avenue, Vinewood, Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: Guide for Red County Tours. Part-time busker.

2.1) Past victim experiences:
September 25, 2004.
I was driving north through Glencoe Avenue, Rodeo, with my objective set on reaching the bank after a long day of touring with a small group in Flint County. I stopped at the red light on the intersection of Glencoe and Main, proceeding when it went green. About half way through the intersection, a black Huntley with a a large, protruding metal grill slammed into my car. I was knocked unconscious and only remember being dragged into the car. I woke up in the middle of San Vicente Blvd. at a time unknown (as I was unconscious) with no memory of the earlier part of the day, wearing only my boxer shorts. I'd called the police about the event, but no one was ever found nor suspected of participating in the robbery.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Convenient; Unscoped Rifle
3.2) Desired firearms: Remington Model 700 SPS BUCKMASTERS EDITION

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: My reason for obtaining a firearms license is solely to defend myself and others within my tour groups from predators and other threats that reside in the wooded areas of Los Santos' outskirts. There are approximately 74 animal-related deaths annually in the areas that my tour groups and I pass through almost every day. I refuse to put any participants of my touring groups in the direct path of danger in any way at any time for any reason. I have lost a loved one to a predator in the past, and I would never wish that pain pain upon anyone. My cousin, Curtis Verdier, was killed by a grizzly bear in 2001 while on a fishing trip in Flint County. He had no means of protecting himself except for the pocket knife he kept on him to gut the fish. I truly do believe that if Curtis had a firearm at his disposal, that he would have lived through the event to tell about it. His body was never recovered fully, though the bear was found with his remains still inside and intact. I cannot, and will not, allow a situation like that happen again to anyone I know. With a firearms license, I can guarantee that the safety of the peoples under my limited jurisdiction in the forest.

Please note that while living in Manchester, England, I did have a Firearm Possession and Acquisition License. In order to acquire this license, I had to undergo many hours of training and educating on the subject of firearm safety and maintenance. I fully understand how to safely operate and maintain a multitude of firearms including bolt-action rifles, semi-automatic rifles, lever-action rifles, pump-action shotguns, hinge-action shotguns, gas-operated pistols, and many other designs. I also know how to properly store a firearm, and the Los Santos Firearm Storage laws.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My firearm will be stored in two places. While at home, my firearm will be stored with the bolt in my bedroom closet and the receiver stored in a key-locked rifle locker in my basement. Ammunition of the firearms will be stored in a will ventilated area; perhaps my shop in a locked case.

While on duty as a tour guide, my rifle will be kept in the cab of my truck in a locked case with the bolt, receiver, and ammunition all separate from each other.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: In Manchester, England, yes.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No, it has not been revoked/suspended.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes. I am level 5.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I read and understood the EULA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Marc Verdier, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated..

Marc_Verdier

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Marc_Verdier Empty Re: [Accepted] Marc_Verdier

Post by Frank_Bullet Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm

[Accepted] Marc_Verdier Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down