Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Mike Flash

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Mike Flash Empty [Denied] Mike Flash

Post by Mike Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:27 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Mike Flash.
1.2) Date of birth: < 01/02/1986.
1.3) Sex: < Male.
1.4) Race: < White.
1.5) Phone number: < 6958.
1.6) Current resident: < El Corrona.
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I was three years old my father was working on Car mechanic
I went with a lot of double work and I remember being twice robbed us
And today I was twenty-three I understand what happens in this town I see there are many bad people robbed me two days ago I also saw how these people kill people.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Convenient.
3.2) Desired firearms: < Shotgun.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Hello, my name is Mike Flash, I'm 23 years old. I live with my friend Pablo. I'm a mechanic struggling around Los Santos as you know the job is a bad mechanic you can be robbed. Unfortunately I do not have enough money for a respectable Richman, I so love down by the trade. It's not the best neighborhood in Los Santos, as you may know, are the shots fired several times everyday I can not even go to my font yard without seeing someone with a gun in hand, or their daughter. I fear for the safety of my daily life. Anyway as you know there are many cheaters and thieves in Los Santos, and as a mechanic I go to lots of places to patrol officers generally, as under the intersection Muholland parking lot, robbed at gunpoint several times. Los Santos full of crazy people that turns criminal street looking for people to rob, I do not see how it is fair to me. I normally law-abiding citizen and I have nothing to defend myself except a bat, and you do not bring a gun fight, it's always happened to me when I left my house a few people waiting outside with a girl or a gun tried to rob me, I get a boat and I always fished with this boat and when I'm done I'm selling the fish on a lot of money on the way home always criminals to rob me, even on my boat, there are many criminals all over Los Santos, and I must defend myself, they shoot once who they want, that's why I have these licenses. When I see a criminal attack a citizen I'm calling the police or try to help him myself.

I feel that it should be me because I took diligent good citizen, sure. I have the right to bear arms and I just be able to do it if I'm legal, as I refuse to buy guns from the crooks and the risk of losing my job. I never miss to use this License in any way. It will always be all the time put a gun in another, unless it is brought up and pointed at me. I'll leave the gun is hidden from all citizens at all times. I always keep my license so sure that people can not steal it. I apply it as a last resort, because 911 is not always an option, the police did not come so fast always, so the criminals can easily rip me off, I ask for the licenses it because I have self-defense without the police around. I know how to use weapons.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:I'm outside the belt and that weapons will be at home I put it in a safe.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:yes
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:revoked
5.3) If yes, state the reason:My license revoked because I changed my name and identity card because I saved an old man robbed him and the mafia was looking for me everywhere.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Mike Flash, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Mike

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Mike Flash Empty Re: [Denied] Mike Flash

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 pm

((Wrong use of template - If you want to apply for personal firearm license, also if this is your first time applying for a license, then wait for the personal firearm license applications to open. This is only for current license holders))

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum