Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Kenji Nakamura

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Kenji Nakamura Empty [Accepted] Kenji Nakamura

Post by Kenji_Nakamura Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Name: Kenji Nakamura
Date of Birth : 03/05/1980
Phone Number: 1003143
Date of obtaining the license: ((dont remember was on old forums))
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: Deagle
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: I need my firearms license renewed because i am a business owner, Owner of Nakamura Motors a boat yard in santa maria beach. Many crimes are happening and people tend to try to steal from my business therefore id like the ability to protect my business with scare tactics rather then be walked all over. I still haven't had to shoot anyone thank god but i would still like the ability to protect myself.
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Insert Kenji Nakamura here Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Kenji_Nakamura

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kenji Nakamura Empty Re: [Accepted] Kenji Nakamura

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:18 pm

[Accepted] Kenji Nakamura Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

First we would like to apologiez for the long waiting time, and we would like to inform you that we have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $2,500($1.000 if Goverment) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Deputy head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum