Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Kyle Hernandez

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Kyle Hernandez Empty [Denied] Kyle Hernandez

Post by Kyle_Hernandez Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:02 am

Name: Kyle Hernandez
Date of Birth : 09/21/1983
Phone Number: 1051315
Date of obtaining the license: I forgot when i obtained my license, i think in february.
Current License Types: Mobile
Desired Firearms: Deagle
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: I still need my firearm license because i feel safer with my firearm now. My life changed after i have this firearm license, there's no one can rob me when i'm walking around the town. But Los Santos is a City with high criminal , i dont know what will happen to me next. so i still need this firearm license to protect my self.
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Kyle Hernandez Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Kyle_Hernandez

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Kyle Hernandez Empty Re: [Denied] Kyle Hernandez

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 pm

[Denied] Kyle Hernandez Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

First of all we apologize for the late responce, and we would like to inform you that we have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, we did not manage to find your name under our already accepted license holders. If this is your first time to apply for a license, please wait for the regular applications to open, this is only for current license holders.

Deputy Head Of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down